Wednesday, August 6, 2008

yesterday was okay

I went deep in the Stars 50K, but alas, I flip bad so I finished like 30th of 600 for what feels like pennies. At least I haven't busted the account yet! lol I did play some on Bodog yesterday and won around 1700 which was nice. I ended down a little on FT and down on Stars but still up for the day so it was okay. My wife is quitting her job which is pretty cool I guess. She going back to work for my brother which pays more and he's going to cover our insurance too. sweet deal. I really want to win something big. From my 40K downswing, I've recovered 26K of it so my br is in okay shape. Hard Rock Tampa is having another 1100.00 extravaganza tourney with 100K Guar. for 1st and I'll probably play that next month. I need to work on my live tourney game before aruba as I didn't cash the 2 deepstack events at Venetian that I played while in Vegas. Not sure what I'll play today, but hopefully we make more money.

Gl,

Mover

No comments: