Tuesday, February 24, 2009

10K in the shitcan + a new trip

So my birthday is on Sunday - the big 28. yeah, I'm a old man compared to most of the internet donkeys, but whatever. We booked a cruise to the bahamas with the wife and my brother and his girl so that should be fun. Just a short 3 night one. It'll be a good getaway and a nice pre-cruise for our upcoming Alaska trip in late May.

We played some free poker at trick shots last night and of course I win like always lol. Then i'm an idiot because the wife and I got into a small tiff and she goes upstairs to bed without me, so I decide to put in a session which of course is a bad idea when you've been drinking. Well, I lost 10K at 25/50 :o( It hurt pretty bad. I sat by myself at 5/10hu and got 4300.00 of it back, but it was still brutal because I was up 2300.00 on the day and I blew through all it in like 2 minutes. I got up today and was determined to play my best and get all the 10K back if I could. Setting money goals is pretty dumb too imo.... you should just set a goal to play your best because sometimes the cards just don't go your way no matter how good you get it in. I was up around 2K this morning, then I ran out to get a 5.00 footlong from subway since I eat there almost everyday, come back and lose all of it + more running like dogshit. It's weird because I'm doing good on UB lately and bodog was pretty good as well, but I was getting crushed on stars, then the next day it's the opposite. I really don't know how I did. I know I got angry and withdrew like 8K.. sigh...

Anyway, hopefully i can put together a little run in the next few days so I can be worry free about being unstuck from the 10K disaster. That's my problem.... I'll feel like it's hanging over my head until I get that money back. Ok, no more 25/50 shots for a while!!!! and fuck donkaments too. Spent like 4000.00 on sunday just to cash for like 700.00. some serious awesome return. :o/

Anyway, this video is pretty hilarious. you guys should seriously check it out. It pretty much sums up my fucking life. lol

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090222182227485

enjoy and run hot.

Mover

1 comment:

Randy said...

When in May are you gonna be in Vancouver? I'm gonna be here some of May, gone some of May. If I'm here we'll def. hook up for a night on the town or something. BTW, run better, please.