Saturday, February 14, 2009

done with full tilt

yep, done with full tilt. There was a time when I made 35K in one month on that site, but it's all fallen apart. I've transferred the remainder of my full tilt money to my wife's account and used all the points up to buy some random stuff. That site is a f-in joke to me lately. I mean, it's one thing to run bad for 5K or 10K hands, but for months and months and months to continuously lose on one site while banking on another is just ridiculous. I haven't cashed a tourney on full tilt in who knows how long.... I lose to flush draws, straights, etc... i get it in as 51% favorite, 99% fav. doesn't matter.... so instead of losing the rest of the full tilt money, i just transferred it to her.

I did have a good january like +22K i think, i'm not really sure... just letting everyone know that shipitoverhere is retired on full tilt forever. lol

No comments: