Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Vegas and the lucksack

back from vegas with the mf flu, sigh.... being sick sucks. I was getting the chills and then sweating my ass off, so went to my hot doctor today and she gave me some meds and stuff so I can get better...

Anyway, on to vegas, the wife and I flew out early, josh and jason met us later on since we were staying with josh and his free suite at the Venetian. This thing was like a small 2 bedroom apartment with 2 plasmas, 3 beds, couches, desk, full bathroom, etc... really sweet deal, electronic window curtains too lol. I only played one tourney, the deepstacks 550.00 at Venetian. You start with 15K in chips. I donked a bunch off early and was down to 4K at 200/400, but built back up to 50K before losing 4 flips in a row and that's all she wrote. I played mostly 5/10 uncapped there buyin in for like 2K or so and trying to work my way up. I ended stuck like 4 or 5K on the trip which is super dumb. I had set over set 350bbs deep and somehow didn't go broke which is a good thing, but I ran pretty bad, but overall played pretty good.

We ate at some great restaurants, craftsteak house at mgm big thumbsup and then delmonicos at venetian which wasn't that good. We also make it tradition to eat at maggianos at the end of the strip every time we go there. Overall it was a great trip though and we'll be back soon.

I'm back to playing online now and I final tabled the 100rebuy yesterday, but finished 9th after shoving JJ into AA and the other AA too lol. It got me 3.1K, 1st was 35k and I was chip leader with 20 to go which was a little disappointing. I played some today, but got stuck 1500 or so really quick and ended my session. I went for a drive to the bank to deposit some checks and clear my head and stuff and came back and found a fish sitting by himself on UB, so i 2 tabled him for a while. I bluffed him 2 stacks early, but then realized he never bluffs and basically just plays his hands face up. Here's the biggest hand of the match which I got REALLY REALLY lucky on. he quit me after that which is ok because it put me back to even on the day lol.

Stage #1256329257: Holdem (1 on 1) No Limit $4 - 2009-02-11 22:31:46 (ET)
Table: BAYLOR WAY (Real Money) Seat #4 is the dealer
Seat 4 - PEOPLEMOVER ($1260.25 in chips)
Seat 6 - XXXXXXXX ($1094.75 in chips)
PEOPLEMOVER - Posts small blind $2
XXXXXXXXXX - Posts big blind $4
*** POCKET CARDS ***
Dealt to PEOPLEMOVER [10s 10d]
PEOPLEMOVER - Raises $10 to $12
XXXXXXXXXXXx - Raises $36 to $40
PEOPLEMOVER - Raises $95 to $107
XXXXXXX - Raises $322 to $362
PEOPLEMOVER - All-In(Raise) $1153.25 to $1260.25
XXXXXXXXXXX - All-In $732.75
PEOPLEMOVER - returned ($165.50) : not called
*** FLOP *** [4h 8d 2d]
*** TURN *** [4h 8d 2d] [Js]
*** RIVER *** [4h 8d 2d Js] [10h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
PEOPLEMOVER - Shows [10s 10d] (Three of a kind, tens)
XXXXXXXXXX - Shows [Ah As] (One pair, aces)
PEOPLEMOVER Collects $2189 from main pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total Pot($2189.50) | Rake ($0.50)
Board [4h 8d 2d Js 10h]
Seat 4: PEOPLEMOVER (dealer) (small blind) won Total ($2189) All-In HI:($2189) with Three of a kind, tens [10s 10d - P:10s,B:10h,P:10d,B:Js,B:8d]
Seat 6: XXXXXXXXXXX (big blind) HI:lost with One pair, aces [Ah As - P:As,P:Ah,B:Js,B:10h,B:8d]

3 comments:

FreddyJames said...

We miss you Marc, would be great if you popped your head in at the forum once in a while:

FreddyJames said...

http://pokercrewship.com/forum/index.php

Abel (Vanbasten9) said...

3OObb w TT? shippppp