Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The art of tipping

I thought I was going to take a break, but I didn't lol. I uploaded all my hands from this month and it went from profit 7500.00 to neg 8K, then up to +2K, then neg 4K. I 6 tabled 5/10 and won a big all in flip AK vs. JJ and a few other small pots and was +1700.00 in about an hour playing. Then the wife got home and we went out for a nice dinner at this sushi/hibachi place up the street. It's one of those places where they cook in front of you and you are paired up with other couples and stuff. There were 8 seats at the table. There was a nice hispanic couple to our left but the people across the table were so f-in rude to the servers and chef. It was awful, they complained about everything. And this place is like 25.00-30.00 a plate too. We go there for the relaxed atmosphere and great food and entertainment and these people just ruined it.

When our tabs came, we overheard them saying "I'm not leaving tip" and she didn't either. For those who have never worked in the restaurant business before, not leaving a tip is the worst thing you can do. These servers run their asses off and make 2.00/hr + tips and you have to tip out the bar a percentage and sometimes the busser as well so when you leave nothing, it actually costs the server even more because of the percentage the bar and busser take. So here are these assholes that complain the whole time, run the server to death, ruin the atmosphere of the whole table and leave nothing and storm out. She had this gaudy ass fake diamond ring on too. lol I am a strong believer that good things happen to good people. We left some extra on their shitty behalf, but to those people, I hope bad things happen to you, you selfish, inconsiderate POS.

Ok, that's my blog for the day. GL all!

1 comment:

Vikesfan353 said...

No tip = shitty!!! I leave a tip even if the service and food sux!! The better the service the better the tip.
Man,I hate people that just don't get it!! Life's short, enjoy it or end it!!!
that is all....