Friday, May 23, 2008

Good and bad news

I bustoed my stars account for the 50th f-in time. whatever.... I didn't have much in there anyway, so whatever to that. So I'm really trying to win a seat to Aruba. My buddy Deal said the 50 rebuys are really weak on AP, so I decided to play it. It had 9 people in it. wtf? lol I think I might have been the only person to rebuy other than one other guy. With 6 left, I had the chip lead and got it in with the other big stack with QQ vs. his A4 on a 224 flop, turn 4 obv. Double rebuy and smoke everyone and win the 530.00 seat. 1:17 gets a seat to Aruba so hopefully i'll take that down too.

On another note, we had a softball game on Wednesday. We were down 11-8 in the top of the 5th when a dude from the other team hit a big flyball to the outfield. The outfielder Jeff throws a bullet to me (I'm the catcher) while the guy from 3rd is trying to tag up. I catch it and the dude is clearly going to be out, but this 300 pounder is coming at me like a fucking freight train. He runs at me like it's the tryouts for the fucking nfl and I hold on to the ball and he is called out. Then he gets up and says something like, "wtf you blocking the plate?" This dude is like 300 pounds, grey hair, probably 50 something years old, so I'm like, "hey buddy, have some courtesy, trying to knock me out? so he chest bumps me, WTF, so I push him back, then I see my brother run in from 2nd base and basically tackle the dude!! Then some other guy punches my bro in the back of the head so he turns around and punches the dude if the fucking TEETH! LOOOL then their bench clears and they have 4 guys holding back my bro and my dad has this other dude in a sleeper hold Rick Flair style!!!! LOOOL The guys face was turning purple!!!!

so finally it breaks up and they end up just calling the game, so we lose, but we win the brawl. LOOOOL. hope you enjoyed that story.

I went to the surgery doctor this morning about my f-ed up shoulder and the doctor said I can do therapy to strengthen the muscles around the socket and ball joint or I can just get surgery where they go in there and repair the f-ed up parts and I'll be in a sling for 4 weeks, but be healed after that. It's been so bothersome for so many years that I decided to opt for surgery, so it'll be exciting to go under the KNIFE. I've never been put under before so if you have any tips, let me know.

GL,

MOVER

3 comments:

Vikesfan353 said...

Ric Flair style. LOLOL

WWWHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

bzimzim said...

LOL ok that was pretty hilarious.

dealisup said...

What about the part where you shoved A7 off into AJ and sucked out the 4 flush?

You def pwned the table from the beginning to end. btw I had 78 sooooooted the time you folded to my shove! Good fold, I prob had you dominated.
GL in the final, I'll be there to watch, hopefully ringside. You can buy the first round in Aruba!