Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend Review

I ran awful in tourneys yesterday and spent like 3000 on them and didn't do anything worthwhile. I cashed the 215.00 HU matches, but I really had an edge in my 4th match, but it's tough to beat someone who flops top pair everytime. :o( I had 2 horses + myself in the 500 buy in 2 mil guaranteed, but none of us cashed. I took two awful beats early and finally shipped 77 into JJ. so gay dumb tourneys. FTOPS is over. The cash games have been super juicy and hopefully I've out of my downswing (at least the graph says so :o) I looked it up last night after a long long session and it had me +8K at the beginning of the month, then my nasty 24 buyin downswing (5/10), but since I've gotten 18K back, so we are +2K on FT + I won some staking and won a little bit on bodog too and also UB. I think I'm actually up for the month now after being down over 20K at one time. Pretty sick. There are only 20 days left until our week at sea on one of, if not the biggest cruise ships in the world. We are both really psyched for it.

Other than that, things are pretty low key. My brother came over yesterday which was nice. He works on cars and turbos and stuff (www.ttp-engineering.com) so we had him play Mario Kart with the Wii steering wheel which he got a kick out of. It was funny as hell to watch. My wife's birthday was last Tuesday and I got her a nice Bulova diamond watch. She was a little jealous when I bought one for myself lol She loves it :o)

I thought I had more to type out, but I guess that's it for now. Gl all.

No comments: