Friday, May 30, 2008

today is the day

today is the day I'm turning in my 2 weeks notice at my real job. Of course it doesn't help that i lost 5K yesterday, but my roll is big enough to support 3 years worth of this salary + I'm so f-ing miserable here that it honestly doesn't matter. I'm meeting with my CPA in a few days to work out the kinks about taxes and stuff, but instead of just thinking about doing it, I'm really going to do it. My boss isn't even here today which sucks, but I guess i'll just give it to his assistant. I've been here 11 years and it's really all I know besides poker and my wife is very supportive of me chasing dreams, so here goes nothing....

4 comments:

The Miz said...

Good Luck to you PMover. After reading your blog and railing you online for some time now, I can see that you definitely have the skills to make it as a pro. Make that dream come true.

Ship it.

Vikesfan353 said...

GL PM, hope all goes well!!! Have fun boating on your vacation!!!
Vikes

Unknown said...

all the best guy....!
you've skills and Definitely
win.....
god is with U..
thankx
=============
Bob
Suffering from an addiction. This website has a lot of great resources and treatment centers.
http://www.treatmentcenters.org

Josh said...

you can do it mover, leave whatever you do now behind and start focusing on your calling...pokerrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! see you friday....