Friday, May 2, 2008

Mover finally owns 10/20NL

there was a big game going on Bodog at 10/20NL so I jumped in and was only going to play for a little bit because I really shouldn't be playing it, but there was a big fish with like 8K fueling the game. I doubled up pretty quickly to 4K, then won a 6100.00 pot all in QQ vs. AK, yeah for holding! Then I won another 6K pot when I let gambool bluff all the way down on an ace high flop (I had AQ from SB) and he overbet shoved the river when every draw missed. ez money, well, it's tough to call with one pair. Anyway, I built up to 14.7K, then ended up sitting out with 13.7K when the game broke. :o) I gave some away at 5/10 but still ended up almost 10K which is awesome!

I had my MRI this morning for my shoulder which sucked ass too. I mixed up a CT scan with MRI. They shot my arm with 2 monster needles, one with dye in it so they can see my awesome muscles lol, no seriously, they stick you in this little ass tube and it's mad clostrobic in there. I just closed my eyes though and pretty much fell asleep for the 30 minutes or so I was trapped in there. I get the results back on Friday. So my arm hurts, but 10K eases the pain. :oP

No comments: