Thursday, May 8, 2008

rocky road continues

Well one of my horses played FTOPS #1 last night and lost a flip early JJ vs. AQ. He sent me the HH and he played it the way I would of, so it's okay. I didn't play it because I had softball. We played the best team in the league and we were up 10-8 in the 5th, then they scored 12 and it was over just like that. so gay. I went 2-3, single and a double off the fence. One time Homer! lol I'm really getting this hitting down, elbows up, Thanks Vikes! + you gotta throw some grunt into it.

Poker on the other hand has sucked really hard this month. I'm stuck around 16K or so, maybe more, maybe less. I tilted some the other night and played a guy I shouldn't of HU when he was running like the wind and I made some really really bad calls. I played some last night before our game and won like 2K while having some coffee at panera lol. There were these two cops next to me watching. It was kind of funny. I usually play 5/10, but I actually dropped down to 3/6 and just played the deep tables instead. People just threw money at me. Then I played some after the softball game and booked another 1500 or so win which was nice. I drank like 5 beers in 30 minutes because I hate losing at anything. My winning sessions are like 1500 or 2K, but the losing ones are like 7K or 10K :o/ It should really be the other way around.

I can't believe Issac Baron won Event #1. I mean he's ranked #1 so he should right? But getting through 4100+ people, jeez, that's just lucksack + talent. Enjoy that 150K+ you sicko. The rich get richer....

Also wanted to point out that I'm an awesome husband. Sunday there is a Tim McGraw concert and I bought some tickets for my wife. I fucking hate country music, but she is a fan, so it's a surprise to her because she is the best. Her birthday is next week and I got her a baller diamond watch lol. That's how we roll! It really wasn't that expensive.

Cruisin' time in 1 month. Get me outta here....

Peace,

Mover

3 comments:

Vikesfan353 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vikesfan353 said...

Now that your connecting, you will soon learn, that its more about timing of breaking the wrists, (just like golf), and less about grunt! You get the timing down, and it gets easier to place the ball anywhere you want, including over the fence!
The last league I played in, you were only allowed 3 HR's per team per game, (the 4th was an out,) so you had to hit a lot of singles! Our team only allowed going for HR's when the bases were loaded! Grand salami or nuttin'.
Jack it out,
Vikes

P.S. OOPS Double post!

Randy said...

You'll start crushing again in no time. Chin up, sir.