Tuesday, May 20, 2008

a winning session without a hand

Didn't play any yesterday and probably won't tonight either due to American Idol finals lol. hey fuck you, we like watching it. :oP I really think Archuletta has more talent, but David Cook will probably win because he is older, I dunno. I still don't know if he's playing the guitar for real or just faking it.

Anyway, I had a winning session yesterday because I cashed out my rakeback of almost 1300.00 + my horses settled up with me (amount not saying), so it was like booking a good win :o) I'm really ready for this month to be over. My swing money wise has been pretty emotional and grindalicious, but fortunately we are back on top and recovered.

On a side note, the Aruba Poker Classic is at the end of Sept and I really want to go. It's put on by Ultimate Bet. I have some cheese on that site so I'm going to play some satellites to get there. It's a 5500 buyin + you get 3K for expenses. They run a 300 satellite so 1:28 gets a seat which is still shitty odds, but whatever. My friend says Absolute has a 50 rebuy to the 500 that pays a seat also and that's 1:17 gets a seat, so I'll try that too. I've already priced out flights and everything! :o)

19 more days until we are out of here for our week vacation. We've booked our excursions already. We are doing extreme ziplining in Roatan Hondorus which is the biggest zipline in the Americas. We ziplined in Antigua and had a great time doing that. We're going cave tubing in Belize and probably just chilling out in Mexico and Cayman Islands. It'll be a good time to clear my head and see what I want to do with my life.

I really want to go out for the world series as well and my wife says I should go also. I've looked at the schedule and i might go towards the end for the 1500NL 2000NL and 1500PL events. 10K is a lot of money to put up for one donkament. We'll see though...

Gl, Mover.

2 comments:

Vikesfan353 said...

I've been thinking about trying to get to Aruba too! Sounds like it could be a good time!! Have fun at sea!!!
Vikes

BigSanka said...

Like the blog! Didn't realize you were as big a baller as you are! I went to Aruba last year and its def. a fun spot. You'd enjoy it for sure! You playin any cash games friday night?