Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yesterday

I played bad. I deserved to lose and I did. During one hand, I called like 700.00 with 88 on a KJ692 3 club board because I didn't believe him. He had the nuts. The I c/r a 10 6 6 flop with K8 and shoved the turn into 1010 for another buy in. It wasn't glorious, so I shut her down and the wifey and I went to Longhorn Steakhouse for some food and beers. I don't what it is about restaurants, but we rarely get perfect service. We even sit at the bar most of the time. Last night Crystal steak was drowing in pepper. You couldn't even eat it. We got into a discussion about how much money is in our bank account and how much is online, (not going to share numbers donkeys lol) and she was surprised how much we had online compared to the bank. She asked me to take some out so I'm going to do that. She obviously wears the pants. :o( haha I'm thinking about joining an online coaching site like cardrunners, leggopoker or deucescracked. Doing some research on them and hopefully will find a good one that specializes in Heads Up which is all I play now on Full Tilt. Ok, this is boring, gonna stop writing.

Oh yeah, my bro is in Vegas right now. He sucks at poker, but said he bought in for 400 at a 2/5NL game and cashed out 900 something 2 hours later. Shows how easy live poker is to beat. Congrats xxjondxx for being ranked now and shipping the AP1K for over 38K you sicko. Teach me you 18 year old superstar!

No comments: