Thursday, March 13, 2008

haven't won shit

just losing lately. I played the dumb degen 200 turbo yesterday again like a retard even though my wife told me to take our bikes to the shop, but I'm an idiot, lose 99 vs KQ obv since I flip horribly. Then proceed to dump a shitton of money trying to bluff station ass donkeys. Wifey took a quick nap when she got home from work and when she woke up 30 minutes later, i was stuck 3600.00. :o( I played bad and ran even worse. On one hand I had 67 on a 4c5s8h flop. I c/r his 30.00 bet to 90.00 and he calls. Turn As, I bet 200.00 and he calls, river 2s i think. I shove for 700 something and he insta calls with 10s6s. what? awesome. Then I tried to bluff him off kings HU which is never a good idea. I played a bunch of 110 and 220 turbos to try to get unstuck which made me more stuck, so i just shut the shit off and went out to eat with the wifey. We went to beef o brady's up the street. They have a good roast beer sandwich there and stella in a bottle which is nice so I had a bunch of those to cool down and she had some wine. When we got home, we decided to watch American Idol to see who got booted off. Tivo owns obv. Yeah, call me gay or whatever, but we watch americal idol. fuck all of you. lol

So I wanted to play more because I get so pissed when I'm stuck. I see the guy who took like 2K from me sitting by himself, so I sit with him and get 1K back and played a bunch of 110 turbos HU donk and gos and won 400 there, so ended down 2100 on the day which still sucks, but whatever.

No comments: