Monday, March 24, 2008

not much to report (big swong however)

Friday was "good friday" - well it wasn't that good for me. My wife and I had planned to go camping over the Easter weekend at a local state park about 30 minutes away. My parents go there all the time + we like to camp and sit around the fire and do lowkey stuff like play board games or cards or whatever and drink a lot obviously. So my wife had to work a half a day so I decided to put a session in and I lost 6200.00 on Bodog :o( I couldn't fold an overpair to save my life and was setted on over and over again and honestly played well, but just lost and lost and lost. I did win 1200.00 on Full Tilt lol but it was still a -5K day. boo :o( I wanted to grind it out but she got home and it was time to load up the truck and get over there.

Camping was okay. We slept in our tent on Friday and saturday night. We saw a ton of deer, sandhill cranes and turkeys. We grilled out and I drank myself into a coma on friday lol. not literally but i felt like it the whole next day. there are some pics on my bro's myspace: www.myspace.com/cmsorlando if you're interested.

Sunday we loaded up and came home just in time for the Sunday Brawl - $256.00 buy in and then the Bodog 30K. I lost a big flip early QQ vs. AK in the Bodog 30K and couldn't recover and then lost another flip JJ vs. AQ. :o( The Brawl started out really good me knocking someone out for 40 bucks but then I got into a bad hand with QQ out of position vs KK where I shoved over his flop bet knowing the only thing that would call me would have me crushed. Oh well. I played super well in the Bodog 100K though and chipped up nicely to 25K. Then the bubble came and I tried to take advantage of it by raising a lot, but everytime I raised, someone shoved over me and I had to fold, which sucks huge nuts. Some days you can steal steal steal all the way up and other days you just get shoved on every time. 63 pay and with 64 left, I shoved 55 and got called by AQ, river Q obv. and I was the bubble boy. I play to win though. 63rd was 250.00 which of course would have been nice, but I play to win!

The 750K went pretty well. The field was over 3700 people and I chipped up nicely and won a huge pot early when I had 66 and the flop was 655 and there was a bet and raise in front of me lol I peaked around 58K in chips, but went horribly card dead and at 2K/4K blinds I shoved KhQh for 41K and the BB called 2/3rd of his stack off with A9off. I think that's a HORRIBLE call by him. Flop Qx x turn x, river fucking ace and I'm busted in 130th or so for like 700.00 or so.

At least I ran better on Bodog though and sat by myself at 1000NL and broke the whole table in like 13 minutes. Here's my account history:

Mar 23/08 12:05p
Poker - Table Buy In (US$ 1000.00)

Mar 23/08 12:18p
Poker - Table Cashout US$ 3912.50

pretty funny because then I was just sitting at the table by myself. So as of last monday, I've had a 7K downswing, then 7K upswing, then a 5K downswing and a comeback of 3000.00, so I'm still stuck 2K from last week, but it's okay because I'm going to play well and do awesome everyday.

Wednesday starts my brother's softball league. He asked me to play so we'll see how it goes. I haven't played sports since high school, so hopefully i don't fall over and die.

Peace,

Mover

No comments: