Friday, March 28, 2008

Softball & other random stuff

We had our first softball game Wednesday and I'm fucking out of shape. I'm still sore from it. I played catcher, my dad was the pitcher and my twin bro played 2nd base. I grounded out twice and blasted one with 2 people on and this dude made this sportscenter catch out of his ass. So I'm batting 000 :o( but one guy did try to steal on me and I fucking gunned him out haha.

I came home from that and found a fish and took him for 1300.00 before he quit me, so I'm up 10 buy ins at 400NL in 500 hands which is total sickness!! I'll post some hands later on. Not sure how much I'll play this weekend, but will probably do the majors and stuff.

2 comments:

FreddyJames said...

LOL, what are you? 70 years old???

Buy a treadmill and some weights you degenerate!!! :)

(This from a guy who smokes 20 a day and can't climb a flight of stairs without being out of breath).

GL in the majors Sunday bro.

Ship

FJ

bzimzim said...

You can steal in softball?