Friday, March 7, 2008

tourney beats go on

Played the 65K on FT 163.00 and Bodog PL Event #4 215.00 last night at 8 p.m. Was out on like the 10th hand set over set in the 65K, standard because I run so f-in bad in tourneys there, then 4 hours into the PL Event, I get all in with KK vs. KQ and it comes QQx obv. I played so well for 4 hours and to go out like that is such a joke. It was 200/400 and we got it in for almost a 40K chip pot preflop. So gross. There were a lot of regs at the table that I play with often and they were all saying how sick it was. I mean, I'm like 86.2% when the money goes in so there's nothing else I can do. It's better than pair over pair. Just so gross. I haven't been that pissed off in a long time. At least my connection is holding though and I've had no problems since the new router went in.

I destroyed 3/6NL HU yesterday for about 2K in an hour or so, but then played 4 or 5 110.00 turbo SNGs and didn't place in any of them. If you look up my sharkscope, it use to have a shark next to it, but now it says super tilt lol. I'm getting it in good, AQ vs. A9, KK vs A10, etc.. but the hands just aren't holding up.

No comments: