Monday, March 3, 2008

Tournaments are the suck again

It's gotta be 50+ tourneys since I've cashed one on Full Tilt. I run so damn horrible in tourneys there, it's unreal. The Sunday Brawl starts out the majors on Full Tilt and it's 256.00 buy in. I tried to satellite in and finally won my seat after spending 400.00 whoops. I get short quick but double up set over set, but then lose AK to JJ in a classic race so whatever. I really believe it is true that "ranked" players run hotter than regular recreational players. Ari for example gets short in the 40K Guar. and shoves like 10 hands in a row and nobody looks him up until I do with AQ. Of course he has no hand 76off, but the flop is 6 4 10, turn 7 and I'm shutting the shit down before the river even comes cause it's so much of a joke. In the 109.00 30K on Bodog I was out early with AK on a A 4 5 flop to 55. Then the 100K, I busted AKss vs. 44 on a 10s 7s 5h board after I 3-bet half the guys stack preflop and he stop and goed me and don't get there obv. whatever.

Cash games were super streaky. I got 2-outed probably 10 times yesterday, but still managed to break even on the day even after spending over 1K on tournaments. It was still a great week for poker though and my bankroll is over 50K now (even after taking some off the other day). It's split mostly between two sites so I'm sort of rolled for 5/10 (not HU though yet), so maybe I'll take another 5000.00 shot. :o)

Bodog's BPO (Bodog Poker Open) starts this week with tonight being a 250+20 tourney. It's a series of big buy in tourneys ending with the 500.00 Main event that has 25K added and winner gets a 4400.00 engraved watch too. That bitch better have my name on it.

2 comments:

harry said...

A game of chance is a game whose outcome is strongly influenced by some randomizing device, and upon which contestants frequently wager money. Common devices used include dice, spinning tops, playing cards, roulette wheels or numbered balls drawn from a container. Gambling is known in nearly all human societies, even though many have passed laws restricting it. Early people used the knucklebones of sheep as dice. Some people develop a psychological addiction to gambling, and will risk even food and shelter to continue.
=================================
Harry
CelebPoker.com are launching our inaugural €1,000,000 Guaranteed Poker Tournament, to take place on the 14th of December 2008 at 19:00 GMT. Satellites start on the 13th of October, and will be running for 9 weeks right up until the final on the 14th of December.
====================================
Harry
Win a share of 1 Million Euros for 5.50

sallreen said...

CelebPoker Freerolls!
Running Now - 11-11 €20 Daily Freerolls - €20 Freeroll every other hour between 11am and 11pm GMT No Requirements
Running Now - FPP Freerolls - exchange your FPPs (Frequent Player Points) to play in our €1000 Freerolls
Coming November - Double €100 Freerolls every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Coming November - €250 Freeroll every Thursday
Coming November - €125 Freeroll every Friday
Coming November - €100 Freeroll every Sunday - no entry requirements
--------------------
Sally
http://www.celebpoker.net