Thursday, March 6, 2008

New router finally

I went to Best Buy and bought the newest high tech Linksys Wireless 'N' router. It was really easy to hook up and install and I 2 tabled with no problems for like an hour or something. I was stuck 1500 quickly but almost got it back to even. I had a good January and February and got so frustrated with my Netgear router that I withdrew 10K from my accounts. So I won't be moving up to 5/10 as expected, but I'll grind out some more and try to play my best. I don't know how carsonandchad and xxjondxx go deep in tourneys. They are winning something every other day it seems and I can't even make it to the money. It's pretty depressing.

I joined deucescracked.com for training and coaching by some of the most successful online players. They make videos of them playing and analyze them so it'll be nice to see. It's 25.00/month or so + I need to learn how to play 6 max better anyway since some of the HU games have been kind of dry lately.

I got this tax bill in the mail yesterday for over 3000.00. It pretty much sucks because our house is new and we pay tax values on the land value (land isn't worth much) so basically the following year, you pay on the land & building combined, so our taxes jumped from 200.00 to over 3K. I gotta call the mortgage company to see if they were preparing for this or if we have to pay it or if it's going to be rolled into our mortgage. Probably should do that right now...

Oh yeah, I got rearended the other day in my truck. Some dumb lady ran into the back of my recently paid off truck. It's not bad but the bumper needs to get repainted and primered and stuff. I was nice and didn't call the police for her. I guess that's the way it works, pay off a vehicle then get it damaged. so gay.

ok peace.

No comments: