Thursday, April 24, 2008

facking hurt myself. :o(

Had softball last night and hit a sweet pitch up the middle (hell yeah vikes!) and got a single. So the dude batting behind me line drives it to the shortstop so I slide head first back to the bag so they don't double me up, but my hand got caught on the side of the bag and i felt my shoulder go "pop" and knew it was all over. :o(

I had a bad shoulder injury in the 11th grade of high school (1997) lol where I went to dig a ball up in volleyball pancake style and dove for it while this other kid went for it too and he landed on my shoulder and popped it out, so I've never been the same since. (anyone feel bad for me yet?) lol It sucks because I don't have full range of motion in my strong arm so I can't throw a football or anything as well as others, but at least I still got speed!

So anyway, I slide head first back to first and get my hand caught and my shoulder goes pop and knew it was all over. My bro was coaching 1st base at the time and I just laid there on the ground like dead with my head on the bag. :o( He helped me up and then I turned white as a ghost and almost passed out. Good thing it was the end of the game. I got xrays this morning and there's a gap between the shoulder ball and acromion clavicle or something like that. I have to go to my family doctor this afternoon which will lead to an MRI and stuff.

Should be exciting. Anyone know where I can get a left-handed mouse? :oP

No comments: