Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Studying helps

I broke down and joined Deucescracked.com a while ago. I never really believed in the training sites as I thought it was a way for the rich to get richer by suckering the fish into buying memberships to make them think they are going to get better at poker, but honestly, I'm really glad I joined. I chose DC because it's smaller and has players that cater to HU which is where I spend most of my time on Full Tilt. Krantz and whitelime are sickos and do a great job explaining their thought processes, etc.. and why they make certain moves when they do and it all makes sense. As I move up in limits, there are more regs and less fish so the games are of course harder to beat. The games have been flooded with regs lately so I played some more 6 max last night 5/10NL - I had just finished watching Foxwood Fiend's moving on up series which he plays 3/6NL 6 max. I played for about 2 hours or so and was +3100.00. :o) Pretty good session, imo! People try to do fancy dumb shit there like minraise with air or bluff raise the river, bluff raise the turn, etc... I don't understand their thinking process but whatever. I'll post some hands later on that I thought were interesting, but until then, I'll do my best to move on up! Almost ready for a 10/20NL shot :oO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.