Thursday, April 3, 2008

No poker content

Haven’t played a HU hand this month yet while I have buddies posting +10K graphs already lol.

We had our 2nd softball game last night. I was already hurting from last week still and this MF slid into my leg at home (I’m the donkey catcher) and hurt it some more. We were up 2-0 after the first inning, then got massacred after that and they called it after 5 innings 12-2. We couldn’t hit, field, throw, pitch, nothing. One of our players got hurt, so I moved to 2nd base. Kevin threw his like 10th error of the game over the 1st baseman’s head then he chucked it to me and this dude slides into me forearms 1st and knocks me over, but I hang on to the ball and he’s called out. I mean, this is a D league softball league so the players aren’t that good, but my Dad comes running over steaming saying, "WTF Buddy, don’t you know how to slide?", then my bro runs over and like chest bumps the dude and says, "yeah man, how about I punch you in the face" lol The dude said sorry right away and asked if I was okay but I guess they didn’t hear it. We were already down 10-2 so everyone was pretty pissed but whatever. I just try to have a good time and get some exercise. I hit my first one almost to the fence but the dude caught it, then I flew out again, so I’m 0-5 on the season. :o(

I came home had a few beers by myself as the wife was already sleeping and put this monster bag of ice on my leg that is hurt lol. I’m such a pussy.

No comments: