Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yesterday's short session

Pumped up to play the degen's delight 200 turbo at 6 p.m. which was 6 max for Monday night. Drew like 170 entrants. Doubled early and chipped up nicely. Someone pushed 96 into my 99 which was nice.... Chipped up to around 23K with 15 left. Full Tilt pro eddy scharf minraises from the button and I should have shoved K5s on him, but I'm dumb and called? wtf, so bad, don't ever do that. Flop K 9 3, check, check, turn 3, I lead, he shoves and I call (another dumb move) and he has top 2 obv. and I'm crippled down to 333 chips. I somehow get up to 7K again, but finish 10th after shoving into aces - paid 721.00 or something dumb. Made like 800 5 tabling 5/10 6 max at the time time. Won a huge QQ vs. AK flip for 2600+ pot or else I would have been stuck a bunch.

Softball tomorrow. woot. I got 2 hits last week, so I'm 2 for 13 on the season. lol it's harder than it looks fackers.

2 comments:

Vikesfan353 said...

Stop hitting the ball to the left fielder.. move your back foot 3 inches out, move your left foot 3 inches in, and rip line drives over the pitchers head!!! duh......LOL

People_Mover said...

working on waiting on it!! using my dad's "juiced bat" LOL